Refering a Patient to Us?
If you are a Physician and need to refer a patient to us please follow these simple steps to make sure we all recieve the needed information:
- You, as the physician, must evaluate the patient and generate a signed order for the exam needed. See our list of exams and why they are ordered here for ultrasound or here for nuclear medicine.
- Give the patient the opportunity to have their exam done through our office, if the patient would prefer that option please proceed with the steps.
- Call our office to schedule the appointment or fax the order and demographic information to us and we will contact the patient to schedule. Generally we have same week appointments available and possible same day if it is an emergency situation.
- Call (208) 237-0977 to schedule
- Fax the order and demographics to (208) 237-0985, please note if you would like us to contact to schedule.
- We will preform the ordered test and then it will be sent to the radiologist or cardiologist for official dictation. If you would like the technologist to contact you following the exam (for primarily information in a emergency situation) please note that on the order and also inculde your contact number (a direct line or cell phone is prefered.)
- We will fax the radiologist or cardiologist report to your office once we recieve it (please inculude your fax number with the order and demographics.) Please allow up-to 24 business hours to complete this process for radiology reports and up-to 5-7 business days for cardiologist reports. We do not have control over their read schedules.